For individual certified trainings, please fill out the form below.
For group certified trainings (10-12 people), please fill out the following downloadable form. Submission details are on the form. All group certified trainings come with a group rate discount and one FREE first aid kit.
For information regarding the certified training and workshops, please go to their respective pages.
Please note the information provided by the CCM of Canada on this website is for general information only. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, CCM of Canada expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials.
- Arrive 15 minutes early, along with a photo ID to review registration information
- If you are 15 minutes late to the class, you will need to reschedule the class with CCM
- Bring pen and paper for taking notes
- There is a handbook available to lend/buy for $10 ($10 deposit if lending) and a first aid kit purchasable for $39.99
- Bring a mat (ex yoga mat) to put on the ground, as some exercise requires kneeling and lying on the floor
- Wear something comfortable and appropriate – no loose tops for girls
- Lunch and dinner time is limited. Please bring or purchase your food and water before class
- Richmond parking pass is $5. Let us know 2 days in advance if a parking pass is required. Burnaby parking payments can be made through the machines in the parking lot.